Monday, April 22, 2013

Writer's Block Sucks Hardcore.

So... I've been jumping around with work. Where I -should- be putting finishing touches on the town and continuing work on the brothel, I instead decided it would be in my best interests to work on some monster H-scenes down in the Borisville sewers and to work on the Lanae event.

SPOILERS BELOW THIS LINE

It began to make me think here... And I don't want moral grounds to be Red Blue and Green between your three companions. Moral grounds should be subjective. Thus, while the choice between Lucien or Lanae will still be a matter of evil vs. chaotic sort of good, it'll be much more morally grey, hopefully leaving the player feeling unsure if they made the right decision or not.


END SPOILERS



So with that, I might work on this a bit more today, I might go play some games and chill... Thank you all for being so patient and I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to put out content for all y'all!

Also, saw this recently. If you haven't heard it, it's really quite a classy tune.



No comments:

Post a Comment