Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Holy crap guys!

Holy shiznet! Was just checking in to see if I had any new comments I might need to respond to and it said I've gotten over 2,000 pageviews!?

Right... Well I'm going to see if I can fit some work time in tommorrow for this. I'm expecting myself to let out the next update some time in February.

So I should probably mention ahead of time that it'll seem like nothing's happening from Feb 1st to the 16th. This isn't the case. I'll just be very, very busy and won't have time to respond to much, let alone respond to the forums/blog something. After that I should be capable to give status updates again.

So yeah... Work on the project will resume tommorrow, hope to begin work on the brothel at that point, and... Hrm... I can't really think of anything else. Stay awesome everyone!

Ah, almost forgot. I'm looking at the polls... Looks like the majority want 3DCG with Text-only in second place. I'm going to make the assumption that those who voted Skyrim would rather see 3DCG than text-only, but I can't be sure.

2 comments:

  1. Text and plot more important imho. 3d graphics in static shot viewed ugly usually. I hope heroine don't rush in corruption very fast also, current is fine.
    sry for my english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good! Thanks for the input!

    I'm trying to balance corruption so that she doesn't gain it too fast... As it stands, the next update will allow for initial corruption gains, but future ones will take longer/be farther inbetween.

    ReplyDelete