Monday, January 7, 2013

Modeling...

So since I was too short on time today to work on an actual scene in RPGmaker (not to mention I burned myself out over the weekend) I decided to instead experiment with 3DCG...

Needless to say I remembered why I'm not an artist! I took one of the base model poses and tried to work off of it to see if I could adjust it for what I wanted... It umm... Didn't turn out quite as planned.

There's a reason her upper half is the only visible part, and it isn't because I'm trying to tease.

Each part I tried to alter from the original pose turned out bad...


Luckily the base models have uses for generic things like taking a bath!



So yeah... I think I'll focus on getting this update out and -then- going back to try and teach myself how to model these characters properly/attempt to add pictures to H-scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment