Sunday, January 6, 2013

Progress!

Right! So progress for today!

... Ah who am I kidding? School starts back up tommorrow, so progress is going to drop off the radar possibly.

As for stuff done today! Well... Hrm... Not much.

I managed to complete the two drunken sailors/travelers at the Pub! There's a possible (slightly comical depending on your sense of humour) H-scene with the two of them if you stick around and sing some bawdy songs with them (and if Nytarra's SexySkill is high enough, otherwise there's a different scene). I even managed to complete it! Got a couple minute details fixed up and stuff too, but that was the big accomplishment of the day.

My next plan of attack is to finish the Student Bath Scene... And the Iris scene!


...


And... I guess try to start work on the underground brothel... That thing is going to be a challenge to put together simply because it'll be nerve wracking having to come up with a bunch of different scenes, creating the area, etc.

Actually I think the underground brothel is going to be the -last- thing I make in terms of the town... I think I'll make the Joanna tie-in scene at the park and liven up the place instead.

...

For that matter I might make Lanae's entrance after the town and then go back to work on the brothel. That sounds like a good plan of attack...


Oh yeah, list of things to do still:
Finish Iris H-scene
Finish Bath House H-scene
Finish mugger events to place in back alleyways
Finish Gangbang H-scene at the Residential Area
Finish Joanna Cutscene in the park
Work on the thief quest
Design the inn second floor
Put people in the town
Create the Lanae encounter outside of town
Create the abandoned inn outside of town
Create the brothel
Populate the brothel
Create H-scenes for the brothel!

No comments:

Post a Comment