Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Progress 1/9/2013

Didn't get much done today unfortunately. Managed to create the Joanna followup scene (which will have another followup scene in a later chapter yet to be decided on)

Also added in the introduction from the post below, skippable since it's A. Long, and B. Not plot essential, just recomended.

Put up a poll in regards to art for the game also!


Hmm. On an off topic note:

I've been looking over the demographics and I'm actually a bit surprised! I had expected a few folks from North America/Canada, possibly parts of the U.K. but instead I seem to have a very varied audience which is really nice!

U.S. is obviously the main demographic labeled, but Germany/Bulgaria are tied for second with Russia in fourth... I just want to say thanks to everyone who's playing it, and that I hope you've enjoyed it up to this point! If there's anything you think needs changing or would like to address, feel free to comment or send me a message over one of the forums. I'm more than willing to take suggestions if I can work them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment