Sunday, January 20, 2013

"progress" 1/20/2013

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while, turns out I was a lot more busy than I thought. Still, I got a bit of work done, not much.

Went back and attempted to work on some H-scenes... Writer's block hit me about halfway through, so I did some other things instead.

Thugs in the trashy parts of Borisville should be implemented soon.

A few more... graphic scenes have been partially implemented. They'll be skippable.

Swordswoman subplot is finished. (Spoiler: It's a tease scene, no H involved)

Began partial work on the Brothel, going back and adding a bit more design after this post.

Experimented with some of the event command functions I've been afraid to touch before. I don't feel it's worth it to go back and adjust something that I made workarounds in the past for, but it'll make future stuff easier.

Experimented a bit more with 3DCG and that giant mod catalogue I got... I like creating stuff in 3DCG, but I feel that my art capabilities are limited by my inexperience with the program, so I'm kinda afraid to add it in come Version 0.7 or 0.8.

Debated adding back in the bad end for the demons that I initially removed... I think I will.

Debated adding that ruthless killer behind the mayor's house... Decided to go for it.

Decided that the "Drunken orc" non-H scene will stay... It's kinda in bad taste, and not one of my finer works of writing, but I want there to be consequences for actions, and there's no better way to get that message across than waking up in an orc's bed feeling violated.

This project is transitioning from "sad" to "dark" rather quickly and I'm worried about it making a "grimdark." turn rather quickly here. Moreso because even though I like grimdark stories if they're good stories, I know a lot of people don't approve of grimdark.


That's all for now, thank you all for supporting my project! It means a lot to me, and gives me hope to make it better for all y'all!



Goals by the end of next week: N/A

I doubt I'll have time to make progress, but I'll try and sneak in a half hour here and there for polishing if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment